production

Naples to West Palm and south, including the Keys
bonefishwhisperer

production

Post by bonefishwhisperer »

this is the company I will be working with immediately...its crunch time and time to put up or shut up...I decided to PUT UP...there is no shaking me...I will be giving my 100% "A" game...filming will begin within the month...if this sells you can expect my face on your TV invading your homes

www.PasMediaInc.com
Gen 9:2 "And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered." .... even God likes Dreads....
mudfish

Post by mudfish »

Aha! Finally, we get to see your face?
-Cisco-

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

- Eleanor Roosevelt -
krash
Supporter 2010 - 2014
Supporter 2010 - 2014

Post by krash »

Congrats BFW, if you need some-one to pole your azzz around for the filming you know who to call.
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club

SW, Live to Fish, Have Tackle will travel ... >,)))~> ~~~~
bonefishwhisperer

appreciate that...this wont be a typical fishing show like ALL the others....it will emphasize that I am a one man show without assistance...it will focus on the real challenges of going solo for permit...what it really takes to catch flats fish with a fly rod...how to throw a 17ft leader to the hardest fish in the world to hook...you know, things I do every day :lol: catching fish is a by-product...I will specialize on things only I can do...casting 2 flys at once will ice the cake and show how far I am ahead of anybody and everybody...it is my confidence that will make me succeed as usual....that is what they want to show...not 1/2 hr show but selling 20-1hr shows...all or nothing son....
Gen 9:2 "And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered." .... even God likes Dreads....
DaveR
Supporter 2007 - 2012

Post by DaveR »

Tell ya one thing you don't do very well. Use the shift key.
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club

"SANCTUARY!!!"

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
mudfish

Post by mudfish »

bonefishwhisperer wrote:...casting 2 flys at once...
That I gotta see! 8)
-Cisco-

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

- Eleanor Roosevelt -
SRQGator
Grocery Yodeler

Post by SRQGator »

Possible title graphic?

Evan

Post by Evan »

I would watch that for sure. Hope it works out!
Everyone is entitled to my opinion
bonefishwhisperer

its a Rocky Balboa story if it works...I have signed all contracts and have the Treatment of Show ready as well as the Business Plan for sponsors and potential partners..that alone is 58 pages...so much paper work involved..it was easier to build a house and close on the morgage than this is...there is even permits to film in the Bay for profit kind of stuff...I have made peace with both success or failure
fishmaster892

Post by fishmaster892 »

Thats going to be AWESOME!!!!!
Emotion Grand Slam Angler
bonefishwhisperer

hopefully...I have secured both Capt Tom Rowland and Conway Bowman for potential guest...I have faith in both of these guys and both have agreed to help if possible but they are busy too...I came on short notice so scheduling could come into play...I have no set dates at this moment but expect swift action after the new yr..
Keith B

Post by Keith B »

good luck, and I would love to see this, please keep us informed of airing dates
vivian

Post by vivian »

Wow you are going to be on TV!! That is sooo awesome! Finally a fishing show I would love to see. Getting sick and tired of the ones on the air lately. Gotta say that Rowland guy does have a nice show. But the French Canadian with that orange fishing rod is soooo annoying :roll: as are the Reel Animals or whatever they call themselves.....BORING.
bonefishwhisperer

not sure about being on TV..1st we have to sell the show to a network...that is being done right now..then we must shoot a pilot...I am waiting for fish to do that...there is a chance it will never sell and also the opposite is true...as we speak it is at Versus, Planet Green and Animal Planet ready for the selection of new programs to be picked for this season...I quit thinking about it because I dont want to jinx it...maybe the weather already did :cry: