Wednesday afternoon 3/24 Playing hooky

Hooked

Wednesday afternoon 3/24 Playing hooky

Post by Hooked »

Me and my Prowler will be at either Joe's or in Miguel tomorrow afternoon. Leaving Lakeland about 2, fishing till dark. Company welcome!

Lou
Lou aka 'Hooked'

Now Adam's prize was open eyes
His sentence was to see
Day by day, he's worn away
Against reality
lineman21

Re: Wednesday afternoon 3/24 Playing hooky

Post by lineman21 »

Would love to join but Im on call this week. I plan on getting out sometime next week to Joes or Miguel.
Scott
kneedeep

Post by kneedeep »

If you are traversing around Joe's, is there a way to continue the trek into Miguel VIA kayak? without getting out and dragging the thing over another guard rail Please..
<SDFT><{
"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Hooked

Post by Hooked »

Not that I know of. I suppose you could try to go under the first span of the bridge, but that water is always ripping through there.
Lou aka 'Hooked'

His sentence was to see
Against reality
Hooked

Post by Hooked »

My buddy and I launched from the S. Skyway rest stop and headed over to Joe's Island at about 2:30 yesterday, partial overcast, light winds from the east, not a strong tide.

It was pretty much one of those "it still beats working" trips. We managed to catch a few trout on the deep flat between the highway and the island, a couple in the 20" range, and that was about it. Saw a few reds, but they had complete lockjaw. There are some pins and whitebait in the area though, so it won't be long.

And yeah, it sure beat sitting at this computer!

Lou
Lou aka 'Hooked'

His sentence was to see
Against reality