hello

Introduce yourself. It all starts with your first post. Jump in, the water's fine.
bigmackattack

hello

Post by bigmackattack »

Hi everyone. I have been on the site for a little over a year but only post sporadically. I just wanted to reintroduce myself now that I am kayaking more regularly. I have a 14' heritage marquesam. Love the way UT handles. I fish upper tampa bay, picnic and weedon islands, and fort desoto. I caught my Girdt keeper red at fort desoto on 2010 good Friday. What can I say now I'm hooked. I love to try new things and have set and pulled crab trapss successfully via my kayak. I recently tried to target flounder but wad unsuccessful. Since I started two years ago I have caught my first snook and red ever. I'd love to meet some of you regulars and further my knowledge by learning from you. Hope to talk soon. I have a post about my flounder attempt in the west coast section. Guys any pointers would be much appreciated.

Tight lines,

Jason
Todd
PFTS Chairman
PFTS Chairman

Re: hello

Post by Todd »

bigmackattack wrote: I'd love to meet some of you regulars and further my knowledge by learning from you.
Perfect Opportunity-

http://paddle-fishing-forum.com/viewtop ... 39&t=33990" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
You know what La Quinta means in English? Behind Dennys. MarkM