A little help....Need a German Restaurant in Indian Shores

JoeS

A little help....Need a German Restaurant in Indian Shores

Post by JoeS »

I have some family coming to stay in Indian Shores next week they were asking me if I knew any good German Restaurants in the area.....I Don't know the area at all or even Tampa German restaurants....any help would be appreciated...
"I want to help the helpless, but I don't give a damn about the clueless anymore!
Rik

Re: A little help....

Post by Rik »

Would a place that has fresh local seafood served by a girl with a German accent work?
Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley
JoeS

Post by JoeS »

For me Ya....for these Jerseyites....not so much........
"I want to help the helpless, but I don't give a damn about the clueless anymore!
Mark R

Post by Mark R »

Fro, the Yellow Pages

Martina's German Cuisine
9277 Seminole Blvd, Seminole, FL 33772
(727) 319-0082

Never been there.
"Likes smokey old pool rooms N clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
Pirogue

Post by Pirogue »

There use to be a German restaurant in North Palm Beach that had the best steamed crawdads and it was owned by a black guy. :cheers:

I get a kick out of thinking bout the place. The wife and I loved going there.
1 3 12 120 3000
MrSpectaculous

Re: A little help....Need a German Restaurant in Indian Shor

Post by MrSpectaculous »

There is a German diner near corey Avenue and Gulf Blvd. in passadena next to the now defunct Los Mexicano's. I've never been there but want to. There is however a GREAT Italian place around the corner on Blind Pass call Micheal and Vito's. Everything in there is good.
I think I can dance.
Bill
Ultimate 14.5
Purple Emotion GS
Mark R

Post by Mark R »

MrSpectaculous wrote:There is a German diner near corey Avenue and Gulf Blvd. in passadena next to the now defunct Los Mexicano's. I've never been there but want to. There is however a GREAT Italian place around the corner on Blind Pass call Micheal and Vito's. Everything in there is good.
Nope, German diner is gone and Vito Micheal's is under new ownership...not quite the same. Pizza is good but be careful other than that.
"Likes smokey old pool rooms N clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
JoeS

Post by JoeS »

Thanks for the inputs....they never did find a German restaurant but are well on their way back to NJ......
MrSpectaculous

Post by MrSpectaculous »

Mark R wrote:
MrSpectaculous wrote:There is a German diner near corey Avenue and Gulf Blvd. in passadena next to the now defunct Los Mexicano's. I've never been there but want to. There is however a GREAT Italian place around the corner on Blind Pass call Micheal and Vito's. Everything in there is good.
Nope, German diner is gone and Vito Micheal's is under new ownership...not quite the same. Pizza is good but be careful other than that.
Well that Sucks! I hope at least they are still open to 3AM. My little sister is coming to town.
I think I can dance.
Bill
Ultimate 14.5
Purple Emotion GS
Mark R

Post by Mark R »

MrSpectaculous wrote:
Mark R wrote:
Well that Sucks! I hope at least they are still open to 3AM. My little sister is coming to town.
Last time I was out there they were.
MrSpectaculous

Post by MrSpectaculous »

Mark I ate pizza there this morning 2am and they are still under the same mgt. and ownership. It's the place next door that has changed hands. :cheers:
I think I can dance.
Bill
Ultimate 14.5
Purple Emotion GS
Mark R

Post by Mark R »

MrSpectaculous wrote:Mark I ate pizza there this morning 2am and they are still under the same mgt. and ownership. It's the place next door that has changed hands. :cheers:
:cheers: