New user

Introduce yourself. It all starts with your first post. Jump in, the water's fine.
sasay

New user

Post by sasay »

Hello All,
My name is Steve, I started looking at kayaking as a result of necessity. I do a lot of camping in my 5th wheel, and I like to fish, I am getting tired of fishing from shore and docks so I started looking at fold up boats and things of that sort. one day I was in the fly shop and saw an ocean Kayak torque, yes I know not real kayaking but I am in it for the fishing. anyways the over 2K price was a bit much for me so I moved on.
well that was a few years ago, and this last week I was cruising the local Craigslist and ran across a torque a guy had for sale, and one thing led to another and I am now an owner of a 2011 torque.

yesterday I was talking to a local kayaker and he told me about this site so here I am.

the stuff I am into include the following...
I am a computer guy by day
camping,Fishing, ham radio, and here is one you never hear.. I do modified mini tractor pulling, I have been doing it for over 10 years, tons of fun.

so that is about it in a nut shell, I look forward to getting out to some of the events, and see if I can get somewhere in my kayak without making my self look to bad :)
BigFlyReel
Supporter 2011 - 2013

Re: New user

Post by BigFlyReel »

Welcome de NA2N in Apollo Beach!

BigFlyReel
____

Native "Slayer Propel 13"
Native "Ultimate 12"
sasay

Post by sasay »

KJ4FAE here, :)
I am wanting to get out and do some camping and take my QRP setup with me.
Icom 706 with a buddipole
Within you is the power to do things you never dreamed possible, as soon as you change your beliefs...
2011 Ocean Kayak Torque
Stand N Fish
humminbird 385ci
(thinking about getting an x-wing)

2008 Malibu Mini-X (with Stand N Fish)
JoeS

Post by JoeS »

KLE697.....Oh wait that was my Fireman"s Plectron call........Oh well Welcome to the Forum..
"I want to help the helpless, but I don't give a damn about the clueless anymore!
Rik

Post by Rik »

sasay wrote: I do modified mini tractor pulling
Like this? They certainly don't sound like a "mini"

btw, don't forget to register your kayak with a trolling motor. You have to have reg numbers on the kayak.
Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley
sasay

Post by sasay »

well close but that is hi $$ pulling for us, more like this

this is my Brother

and this one is one like what I have
Within you is the power to do things you never dreamed possible, as soon as you change your beliefs...
2011 Ocean Kayak Torque
Stand N Fish
humminbird 385ci

sasay

Post by sasay »

well I do hope to get some pics this weekend of my yak, it is going down south for an upgrade on sunday morning... can't wait
2011 Ocean Kayak Torque
Stand N Fish
humminbird 385ci