PFCS #2 - St Pete Brasserie

Rik

PFCS #2 - St Pete Brasserie

Post by Rik »

533 Central Avenue, St. Petersburg, FL 33701, (727) 823-3700
We held our Pic n' Sip at St Pete Brasserie and could not have been happier with the food and service. Owned by forum member and PFCS angler Justin "13" Chamoun, I hope you will put it on your list of restaurants to frequent.

I had the fish tacos with a side fruit salad which were delicious (while I salivated over the burgers and fries some others were chomping down on).

Thanks Justin! If you'll have us again we'd love to go back!
Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley
Norm
Supporter 2007 - 2014
Supporter 2007 - 2014

Re: PFCS #2 - St Pete Brasserie

Post by Norm »

Cudos to the Brasserie :!: I had the American hamburger with fries...both were absolutely terrific. Service was super and the beer was cold and tasty...could not ask for anything better :!:
Obama just traded 5 Mercedes for a Slinky ....Greg Gutfeld
Manning
Supporter 2009 - 2013

Post by Manning »

The Brasserie was a real upgrade from most of our pic n sips. Great food and service. Thanks Justin for your hospitality. :thumbleft:
Being out on the water in the kayak is the prize. Catching fish is the bonus.

Steve
jbdba01
Mr. Fishing Reports
Mr. Fishing Reports

Post by jbdba01 »

Made me want drive all the way from Lithia to get my grub on with the Burger again. I even had beer in glassware with a stem. Holy crap...that's an upgrade from just about anywhere I lounge - including home.

Major thumbs up. If I have a vote I say we do it there again. Then again this is FL, so I want two votes. Or perhaps my vote won't be counted...regardless, I say we go there again.
JB
biscuit

Post by biscuit »

Many thanks Justin
The food was excellent and your staff was great
The Brasserie will be added to the list of places my wife and I will frequent
Bigfish171
Supporter 2007 - 2014
Supporter 2007 - 2014

Post by Bigfish171 »

Thanks for the hospitality Justin.
Very nice place & great food.
Dave
remaxryan

Post by remaxryan »

It was my 1st tourney with you guys and I must say I was more than impressed with everything from start to finish. Thank you to everyone for putting this on and a big thanks to the St Pete Brasserie, will be going back soon. I look forward to fishing with all of you guys again!!!!
Tight Lines,
Capt. Ryan Harrington
http://www.RealEstateCaptain.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Post by 13 »

Truly was my pleasure. Couldn't appreciate the business more, so thanks to you all. We weren't open for lunch when the tournament was first scheduled to take place, but after coming up with some ideas to put a menu together, we ended up with a whole lunch menu, so we have since reopened for lunch. We are there Monday to Friday from 11:00-3:00, Monday to Thursday nights from 5:00-10:00 & Friday/Saturday night from 5:00-11:00. Dinner menu is very different. The burger is always on the menu, along with the Brasserie Dip. Everything on our dinner menu is made from scratch. We always have a fresh, local fish on the menu (currently Tripletail) as well as some killer steaks. Always have local & craft beers on tap & a wine list featuring over 50 hand selected bottles, all priced under $100. Full liquor as well. I'm pretty much always there, so stop by some time. I'll buy you a beer.

Rik & Heywood... Big thanks to both of you especially. Really appreciate you guys & all you did to make this tournament happen. Have been fishing with you guys for about 4 or 5 years now & always enjoy myself. Looking forward to the next one. And yes, would love to have you all back again next year.