Logic Lures

Rik

Logic Lures

Post by Rik »

Logic Lures is the sponsor and lure provider for PFTS #3. They make some pretty innovative lures and we're sure you'll be impressed.

Here's a link to the Vimeo page with a bunch of videos. Take a look and learn about their products. The Wiggly Jiggly is unlike any jig head you've ever used.

http://vimeo.com/user7837073/videos" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley
FLfishchaser

Re: Logic Lures

Post by FLfishchaser »

I'm telling you guys these baits work !!!
Manning
Supporter 2009 - 2013

Post by Manning »

Has anyone ever thrown that tandem rig before? It looks great in the water, but looks like it could be hard to throw.
Being out on the water in the kayak is the prize. Catching fish is the bonus.

Steve
Rik

Post by Rik »

I have Steve. No, it doesn't cast like a bullet but it isn't bad. The end lure is weighted and the other isn't so it does lay out straight while casting. Cast it into a school of jacks. I dare ya.
Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley
Manning
Supporter 2009 - 2013

Post by Manning »

Well the fish really seem to like that tandem rig. I threw it once and a big trout hit it and it was gone. My braid broke. Didn't throw great, but looked good in the water for the short time I got to see it.
Being out on the water in the kayak is the prize. Catching fish is the bonus.

Steve
Ump608

Post by Ump608 »

Let's begin with this was a last moment thing and I forgot my camera. Not that I am adept at putting pics on line anyway....

Threw the tandem Sunday AM. Started out with the white/ red tail, first cast, puffer fish on end bait. Little while later saw a school of feeding Ladies, threw into middle hoping for a double, no joy, one single. I thought that they casted very easily, got real good distance. Thought that I had bought a bag of the same baits, but was wrong. Changed to the Gold Flecked bait. Tossed under a raised boat and was nailed with a double all be it a strange combo, Yellow tail on front bait and a Grouper on the back. Two docks later threw under, two twitches and then bam, got hit and the fish took off. Started back paddling one handed while trying to muscle fish out ( Big Red maybe! Snook?) nice fight had the drag cranked down pretty good. Won the battle but ended up with two foot version of one a those Barracuda, not a Barracuda things Rik talks about not sure what they are called but damn sure is a toothy critter......... Nothing the next two hours.

Observation........the clips to pin the baits at first are a pain in the ass, but got used to them. Baits are in my opinon very delicate went thru the whole bag of Gold Fleck baits.