____

Native "Slayer Propel 13"
Native "Ultimate 12"
Heywood

Re: The Baloney and Cheese Classic

Post by Heywood »

BigFlyReel wrote:No snook over there?
No
"Anytime I shag a buddies wife I always cut the lawn when I'm done " ~ The Leg End ~
Rik

Post by Rik »

bassboy wrote:Is this a arties only tournament or anything goes im just askin?
I heard that the only bait allowed is Gulp and dead shrimp
Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley
Todd
PFTS Chairman
PFTS Chairman

Post by Todd »

Rik wrote:I heard that the only bait allowed is Gulp and dead shrimp
And cut ladyfish and blue crabs.
You know what La Quinta means in English? Behind Dennys. MarkM
Heywood

Post by Heywood »

Mullet, dont forget the mullet.

Oh yeah, scents. Pour on scents are allowed too.

:lol:
"Anytime I shag a buddies wife I always cut the lawn when I'm done " ~ The Leg End ~
ZeroSix

Post by ZeroSix »

Scents are allowed!?! Maybe I could bring BigFlyReel's lavender oil from the cat-piss remedy...?
“Buda! Wanna see the best thing about owning a Hobie???”

18 March - Eric Bell Memorial

Hobie Outback - Moss "Ole Blue"
Hobie Pro Angler - Dune "Big Phaddy"

Sr. Vice President ExPS-Elite -PFK-CaC
bassboy

Post by bassboy »

WOW if we use all this these scents,gulp,mullet,cutbaits,etc we should be able to catch anything. :D
BigFlyReel
Supporter 2011 - 2013

Post by BigFlyReel »

ZeroSix wrote:Scents are allowed!?! Maybe I could bring BigFlyReel's lavender oil from the cat-piss remedy...?
From the way your truck smelled so purty yesterday, I'm surprised you have any left over... :scratch:
____

Native "Slayer Propel 13"
Native "Ultimate 12"
Mlib19

Post by Mlib19 »

Was just browsing the forums out of boredom tonight and saw this. I already had my kayak loaded in the truck to launch at Gandy tomorrow AM at around that time, so I guess Ill see you guys on the water. It'll be busier than I thought! Never met anyone from the forum so feel free to say hello...Ill be in an orange Heritage Redfish 12. Good luck guys..
Heywood

Post by Heywood »

Mlib19 wrote:Was just browsing the forums out of boredom tonight and saw this. I already had my kayak loaded in the truck to launch at Gandy tomorrow AM at around that time, so I guess Ill see you guys on the water. It'll be busier than I thought! Never met anyone from the forum so feel free to say hello...Ill be in an orange Heritage Redfish 12. Good luck guys..
We (Mostly Me) will not be there tomorrow. I spent most of Thurs night in the ER with what I thought was kidney stone. No stone, but it may be something that could turn out more serious. Under doctors orders I am taking it easy this weekend. We (Me again) will plan on another B&CC get together in the future.
Mlib19

Post by Mlib19 »

Im sure I will leave most of the fish unbothered for you. Hope ya feel better.
kspops

Post by kspops »

Well, with the exception of getting a major wind job (No, not a blow), I was able to hook up with a low slot Red. No pictures, but I did have fun. I did get blown most of the way back, and I beat the rain. And I did pop a new rods cherry. :cool: :thumbright:
Yes, I can get 20 feet of Pontoon boat equipment on a 16 foot Pontoon boat....
Mark R

Post by Mark R »

kspops wrote:Well, with the exception of getting a major wind job (No, not a blow), I was able to hook up with a low slot Red. No pictures, but I did have fun. I did get blown most of the way back, and I beat the rain. And I did pop a new rods cherry. :cool: :thumbright:
NPDH! You know better.
"Likes smokey old pool rooms N clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
Mlib19

Post by Mlib19 »

I was out there too and the wind was welcome for the trip back because I was damn sure tired of paddling...

4 reds, 4 trout, and one stray ladyfish on a gold spoon on my way back. (pics removed)

I had a couple big redfish follow baits all the way back to me when I was out wading only to turn away last second, so I gave in and tossed some live shrimp. Got 2 that way and the other 2 on DOA shad tail. Trout were on a skitterwalk.
Last edited by Mlib19 on Tue May 17, 2011 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mark R

Post by Mark R »

Mlib19 wrote:I was out there too and the wind was welcome for the trip back because I was damn sure tired of paddling...

Got four of these..

and 4 of these...

and one stray ladyfish on a gold spoon on my way back.

I had a couple big redfish follow baits all the way back to me when I was out wading only to turn away last second, so I gave in and tossed some live shrimp. Got 2 that way and the other 2 on DOA shad tail. Trout were on a skitterwalk.

First time posting pics hope it works.
NPDH! :roll:

On edit , I looked at the pic script of your post, I don't see why they don't work. BUT
NPDH!
"Likes smokey old pool rooms N clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?