Lack of reports lately......

Flamingo to Big Bend
The Below Average Angler

Lack of reports lately......

Post by The Below Average Angler »

Fellas, what's up with the lack of fishing reports lately? I know longer fish out of a kayak, but I do enjoy getting on here to check out the reports frequently. Just curious.
Jason
Mike Hodge

Re: Lack of reports lately......

Post by Mike Hodge »

I've noticed the same thing.
DaveR
Supporter 2007 - 2012

Post by DaveR »

I have put up a few but they were in south Florida and fly sections.
Senior Exalted Pro Staff Member of the Paddle-Fishing.com Kayak & Canoe Anglers Club

"SANCTUARY!!!"

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Todd
PFTS Chairman
PFTS Chairman

Post by Todd »

I don't normally put up reports unless it is something worthwhile. How much more can you put in a report that hasn't been done a million times? So I went out and caught some fish, no big deal.
You know what La Quinta means in English? Behind Dennys. MarkM
Rik

Post by Rik »

We had 42 fishing reports at the Pic n' Sip following the PFCS #1 yesterday! The ranged from reds, trout, snook to jack, lizardfish and catfish. Lots of fish caught!
Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley
jbdba01
Mr. Fishing Reports
Mr. Fishing Reports

Post by jbdba01 »

Myself - I'm stink pottin' and shutter to think of the wrath of posting such threads. Daughter isn't to keen on kayaking yet. It's a comfort thing.

Course people might be amused to hear that I lost about $150 of gear while paying $3.65 a gal for some gas. Then while bait chucking for some grouper our by catch was cobia and I hooked into a 150# poon that almost jumped into the boat on the first jump. That was a big gal that would have had all of us overboard. Everyone's eyes got REALLY big as it was tail walking towards the boat. :shock:
JB
Blindmullet

Post by Blindmullet »

Todd wrote:I don't normally put up reports unless it is something worthwhile. How much more can you put in a report that hasn't been done a million times? So I went out and caught some fish, no big deal.
Team Pro Bass "Fishing Legendz"
SnookBait

Post by SnookBait »

Too much work to actually put pics up on here. Would rather use FaceBook to report my fishing trips.
Todd
PFTS Chairman
PFTS Chairman

Post by Todd »

SnookBait wrote:Too much work to actually put pics up on here. Would rather use FaceBook to report my fishing trips.

Use the image properties from facebook to post them here. Easier than using photobucket if you put all your pics on facebook. But, then again, I don't put all my pics on facebook for the same reasons I stated above.

And, besides that, we don't know your real name so we cannot see your reports on facebook.
You know what La Quinta means in English? Behind Dennys. MarkM
Wuluf

Post by Wuluf »

Quick report from this weekend. I was in Tampa and got out three times. Saturday I fished fort Desoto with little success. Two small trout and two catfish. One of the catfish got some revenge on me with a sharp fin!

I fished Caladesi Sunday and had a similar result. The only thing that added excitement was a 5 foot bull shark fishing the same flat as me.

Monday I hit the outside of Weedon and did much better. 2 slot reds, 1 slot snook, and a bruiser of a jack. All my strikes were on a red head top water lure top pup. Any soft plastics simply found the pinfish. The weeds were non existent behind Galati yachts which made for great top water fishing. I didn't need to clean my lure off once.
Wuluf
Heywood

Post by Heywood »

I havent been able to get out since July. :(
"Anytime I shag a buddies wife I always cut the lawn when I'm done " ~ The Leg End ~
Mike Hodge

Post by Mike Hodge »

Wuluf wrote:Quick report from this weekend. I was in Tampa and got out three times. Saturday I fished fort Desoto with little success. Two small trout and two catfish. One of the catfish got some revenge on me with a sharp fin!

I fished Caladesi Sunday and had a similar result. The only thing that added excitement was a 5 foot bull shark fishing the same flat as me.

Monday I hit the outside of Weedon and did much better. 2 slot reds, 1 slot snook, and a bruiser of a jack. All my strikes were on a red head top water lure top pup. Any soft plastics simply found the pinfish. The weeds were non existent behind Galati yachts which made for great top water fishing. I didn't need to clean my lure off once.
I wade fished Legion with one trout and one jack on fly. Was impressed you went out with the yak. Left my Native at home, because I knew the wind was going to kick up on Monday -- and it did in the early p.m. You must have gone out in the a.m.?
22acrowd

Post by 22acrowd »

Facebook.

These days I'm even too lazy for that. I usually just text pics to my friends who fish.
Rik

Post by Rik »

Guess I'm not your friend......
Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley
JoeS

Post by JoeS »

Rik wrote:Guess I'm not your friend......
I was sure you two met and became friends in "Ban Camp"...... :? :cool:
"I want to help the helpless, but I don't give a damn about the clueless anymore!
22acrowd

Post by 22acrowd »

Do you text Rik? I just assumed you didn't cause my parents don't text. :cool: