honeymoon island report 10/9

Flamingo to Big Bend
Groupdog

honeymoon island report 10/9

Post by Groupdog »

first time out to HMI, hit up the Dunedin Fishing center on the way, WOW talk about some small shrimp, might wanna ask for handpicked next time, seriously a 2 inch shrimp shouldnt even count, oh well, so i took the advise from the site to launch at the second bridge. There are alot of rocks here, better to go 1-2 hundred yards back down the road and launch from the beach. Anyway i made my way across the channel to the seawall. This place looks like you could get killed on a weekend if your not careful by large fast boats. Well i followed the seawall past the condo dock and around the corner about 100 yards down there is a nice grassy area that i got a nice hit. This area is right in front of the condos with yard windows. I will be trying this area again next time. I contuined further to the no motor zone and found a nice hole near the oysters (it was low tide going out) caught a few little trout and a very nice trout here got him to the boat wiff gone after that caught a huge jack and a bunch of small ones , all in all a good day fishing on the way back watched a huge porpoise slam something on the seawall by the condo dock pretty cool then headed back . This will be my new spot for a while since it is ALOT closer then fort desoto, so when i catch something decent i will snap some photos and post more.
Woah woah woah ... Guys.
I'm just like you. I put my pants on one leg at a time.
except, once my pants are on, I make gold records.

more cowbell
Kpmiggs

Post by Kpmiggs »

Yeah there is a lot of good fishing over in that area. Next time you go out post a message in the correct section on this forum and maybe I will join you out there. Also trying to get replies on this forum can be difficult too especially if you ask for help. :P
TEAM PENETRATION - We Like to set our hooks Deep!